Please feel free to read our client newsletter. It is provided to keep you up to date on the latest tax and accounting news.
2008 Special Update Newsletter
What does the recently passed $700 billion financial bailout legislation mean to you? With all the press and focus on the international banking system, many are overlooking $100 billion of the bill that directly impacts all taxpayers. This update tries to help make some sense out of the legislation.
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Amendment of 2008
- Protection for Savers
- AMT patch set for 2008
- Teachers save your receipts...AGAIN!
- General State and Local Sales Tax Deduction
- Qualified Tuition Deduction through 2009
- Charitable Deductions from Individual Retirement Plans Extended
- New Property Tax Deduction for Non-Itemizers Extended
- Energy Savings Tax Credits
- Child Tax Credit Changes
- More Reporting Sent to IRS Starting in 2011
- Business Tax Changes
Please contact us with any questions.
- Posted on: 07/03/2014
- Posted on: 06/05/2014
- Posted on: 05/01/2014
- Posted on: 04/03/2014
- Posted on: 03/07/2014
- Posted on: 02/10/2014
- Posted on: 01/02/2014
- Posted on: 12/05/2013
- Posted on: 10/31/2013
- Posted on: 10/03/2013
- Posted on: 09/05/2013
- Posted on: 08/01/2013